Debian Desktop: The Lumina Desktop Environment spec.

Hello.

I would like to ask how can I add/create a 'spec' to the Debian's Wiki and DebianDesktop? There is already created a spec for a FluxBox[1] and I want to do the same thing but for the Lumina Desktop Environment.

In short: Lumina DE is a lightweight desktop environment, BSD-licensed, that is designed for use on any Unix-like operating system. Lumina's provides many features such as: very little system overhead, desktop system is plugin-based, uses a small number of X utilities for various tasks, such as numlockx and xscreensaver and so on.

For more informations, please check:
* https://blog.pcbsd.org/2014/04/quick-lumina-desktop-faq/
* http://lumina-desktop.org/

Generally: can I create a 'spec' on Debian Wiki in respect to the Lumina DE? If yes, how to do this? (I'm sorry for a such naive question). I've already checked >>https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop<< and a "Get Involved" sub-title.

"Desktop Spec" contains an interesting thing: "You are free to write /DebianDesktop/YOURSPEC and link it here with your proposal. Please start the discussion about your idea using our mailing list". Okay, but how 'spec' should look like?

Best regards.
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop/FluxboxSpec