Re: Debian Desktop: The Lumina Desktop Environment spec.

Hello.

I should send a spec about Lumina to the Debian wiki, right?
So, first I should create an account/sign up for an account, next
edit Lumina Spec wiki page[1] via 'Create new empty page'. I understand it well?

By the way: during sign up for an account there is a warning
saying that the connection is not secure and mentors.debian.net website is incorrectly configured etc. It seems that the certificate cannot be validated or the encryption is not strong enough etc.

If it is needed I can bypass the warning, but I must know if it is
the right way to create/add a spec about Lumina DE.

Best regards.
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop/LuminaSpec