Re: Artwork for jessie?

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 2:50 AM, Aurélien COUDERC wrote:

> I’m also fond of DotsAndSwing and Fresh, so I may dedicate a bit of time
> to do some equivalent work on one of these if the artists are interested
> and as time permits.

I say this every release and it never happens, but maybe this time
someone will pick it up....

I think it would be great to have all of the proposed themes in Debian
as separate packages (at least for the DFSG-compliant themes that come
with proper source) so people could choose their favourite. It would
be great if we could come up with a template package so people just
need to drop in SVGs, write a description and search for a sponsor.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise