Re: Art Proposal Help

Le 09/05/2014 10:45, bugs a écrit :
> Hello,
> At least the (or a similar) loading system progress bar should be used -
> at the moment there isn't one at all. In wheezy there is the (slightly
> offputting/unproffesional looking) updates on the bash, which at least
> let you know that it is still starting up, and you get to know roughly
> where in the process you are. However, in jessie/testing, with systemd,
> even this isn't the case any more, and there is a lot of unmoving blank
> black screens. This would be fine if the start up was only a few
> seconds, but for me its the best part of a minute. I think having a nice
> looking screen, that users can associate with start up, showing a
> progress bar, and maybe also something moving (spinning wheel?) to show
> that stuff is happening, would be really great.
> Thanks,

This is provided by Plymouth. Antoine Beaupré requested to have it by
default for Jessie, but as the package was maintained outside of
unstable at that time, the bug report has been closed. For more
background on this issue, please see #734093, you can reopen it and
expose your arguments in favor of having it installed by default‽

Cheers,
Vincent

P.S: Could you avoid top-posting please?