Re: Art Proposal Help

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right thread, but just wanted to throw this out there...

If there is any interst in an evolution of the wheezy submission we submited (which got some pretty nice comments (thanks guys), then let me know and I'll consider an 'evolution' of it, to submit.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/7th-element

Thanks,

Steve