Re: Art Proposal Help

On Thu, May 08, 2014 at 05:52:43PM -0400, Support - MediaWorks7 wrote:
>    Hi All,
>    Not sure if this is the right thread, but just wanted to throw this out
>    there...
>    If there is any interst in an evolution of the wheezy submission we
>    submited (which got some pretty nice comments (thanks guys), then let me
>    know and I'll consider an 'evolution' of it, to submit.
>    [1]https://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/7th-element
>    Thanks,
>    Steve

I'm going to be honest here - I wanted 7th Element as our theme. Not
just now, but forever and ever. I find it absolutely stunning and well
put together.

Hugely impressive work.

My only concern is how easy this will be to implement -- I'm concerned
this will require some pretty invasive patches to GDM, GTK and GNOME to
get to work right.

Are there any test-patches on implementing this, or are they concepts
that we should aspire to (and trust me, we should)

  - Paul

--
 .''`.  Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>  |   Proud Debian Developer
: :'  : 4096R / 8F04 9AD8 2C92 066C 7352  D28A 7B58 5B30 807C 2A87