Re: A new user experience for Jessy ?

A script! Oww!

That would be fantastic. There is a proposal to define the structure
of a theme package, we can resume this discussion.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/StructureThemePackage

It would be nice not to have only the "debian-desktop" as a package
but a support for "skins" more flexible.

--
://ValessioBrito.com.br
@valessiobrito / +55 (71) VALESSIO