Re: A new user experience for Jessy ?

Hi,

Thanks for the offer. I will definitely ask access to the gitorious repository, but I'm waiting for a GPL-licensed wallpaper that fits well with what I've done. After this, I should have a complete install script for a light and new themed Debian which should be a good base for other packages. Then I'll push my files into the collabart repo.

I'll let you know.

Adrien