Re: Opinion poll: artwork for Wheezy?

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:

> On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 2:05 AM, Joan Singla wrote:
>
> > Where I can find Information about how to package my theme?
>
> The canonical packaging guide for Debian is maint-guide:
>
> http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/
>
> But that is very general, it doesn't cover the things you need to do
> for theme packages, for that I guess you should take a look at
> existing theme packages already in Debian.

And definitely discuss packaging issues here! We need more people
knowing how to package non-program desktop software, such as themes.

This seems like an ideal venue to raise the community knowledge on this
through discussing among similarly-interested folk.

--
 \      “Science embraces facts and debates opinion; religion embraces |
  `\    opinion and debates the facts.” —Tom Heehler, _The Well-Spoken |