Re: Opinion poll: artwork for Wheezy?

El dv 22 de 06 de 2012 a les 17:46 +0200, en/na Holger Levsen va escriure:

(not pariticulary aimed at Steven...)

On Freitag, 22. Juni 2012, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> If you had put "Vote: Joy" in your mail it would be already in first
> place :)

it doesnt matter which artwork is at which place. what matters is, what is

so if you want "Joy" or "X", go ahead and package that. then, and only then,
its a matter of running 1-2 commands to change *your* wheezy default theme.

and I guess I'd be happy to sponsors theme-packages uploads, _if_ they are
done well. So don't panic, don't complain, just do the needed work (of
packaging "your" artwork)

Where I can find Information about how to package my theme?