Re: The status of desktop-base in wheezy

Hi Paul

On 21/06/2012 16:08, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
I've picked the "Joy"[1] theme by Adrien Aubourg as the default
for Debian 7.0, which features a tasteful, understated and classic
look, something that both identifies as Debian while still maintaining
an air of professionalism.

Congrats, and thank you Adrien!

Nice choice. I want to get the LDM (LTSP login theme) done for that (since I'm the maintainer of the ldm-themes package).

It would be nice if we had the source files for all the parts listed on that wiki page, it only currently includes two of the SVG files.

I'll also need the license of those files so that I can specify it in the copyright file. I suppose it needs to be listed on the wiki page we're downloading it from.

-Jonathan