New Desktop Theme Proposal: penguinSpirit

Hi collegues,

I did an other Desktop proposal for wheezy. This time I kept the
traditional Debian colour scheme and made it very clear to what
character the name is referring to.

Debian in the spirit of wheezy, the Toy Story penguin...

I would appreciate constructive feedback.

Best regards

I'm having difficulties with the moin moin syntax. Even if I copied the
code from a working example and tried hard and patiently to get it right
I'm unable to display the four wallpapers beside each other on the same
line. Am I to stupid for this?