Re: New artwork proposal: Wheezy7

Congratulations for your work!

I really like the Ice theme with the footprints...

El dv 08 de 06 de 2012 a les 17:32 +0200, en/na Samuele Stival va escriure:
Hello everyone,

I'm Samuele, I'm new to this list and I would let you know that I've
just added my theme proposal called Wheezy7 :
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Wheezy7 .
The concept is simple: Wheezy and with the feet/footsteps I represent
the Debian journey that evolve and go on...

At the moment I've linked some draft jpegs for wallpaper in various
formats and colour tints, all the work is done with Inkscape in svg,
bitmaps linked are for a quick view on the page.
Next days I'll put some corrections on my svg source files so I'll
back here to link them.

I'd like some feedbacks from you. Feel free to provide them !

Thank you,
Samuele Stival