Re: Small update to Journey V2 wallpaper

Hi,

About the Journey theme V2, I must say I really like the new wallpaper. As you
said, the first one was too dark for me (but I know that some people like
wallpapers that way).

What I still don't like with the whole theme is the gray wallpaper for
plymouth/gdm/grub... It is not so bad, but it's too different from the main
wallpaper.

It is very odd to be with a light grey wallpaper turning into something
totally different. To me, the mood of the wallpapers are not compatible.

Something like the main wallpaper without the light and logo bubble (which
will appear progressively after logon, which is cool) could do the job.

Grub background is very good. But a small detail though : maybe the spaces
around the logo should be the same (there is less space under than space on
the right).

About the MagicWithin Theme, the logo must remain untouched. Really, I can't
stand seeing it distorted like this (the debian logo is one of the best logo
I've seen so far, so I like to se it used "as natural". The more-or-less pink
of the Debian text doesn't match the red of the wallpaper. I know that it come
from the pink of the debian logo, but still. Actually, I thing that pink and
red are not meant to be matched.

The grey/red is a good idea though (grey is (sadly) rarely used but could be
beautiful with another strong color next to it). The pattern/gradient of the
red is perfect to me.

The debian-desktop list is the place to get feedbacks, as soon as these
feedbacks try to be constructive (I tried to make mine constructive) in order
to improve all proposed themes. Well, I guess it as been opened for
discussions like these.

The more themes we get, the better Wheezy will look like. The lack of Squeeze
themes proposals lead to a theme which doesn't seem to be unanimous.

Adrien