Small update to Journey V2 wallpaper

Whoever is interested, I just updated the wallpaper for the Journey V2 theme.
It is a bit more bright (as suggested by someone here) and more smooth than the old one.

http://lazybrowndog.net/debian/wheezy/journey/_wallpaper/journey-wallpaper.jpg
and the previous one, for comparison:
http://lazybrowndog.net/debian/wheezy/journey/_wallpaper/journey-wallpaper-old.jpg

I know most of the people reading this list at the moment are other artists and everyone likes his own ideas best (which is OK), so this may not be the best place to ask for feedback. Anyway it'd be great if anyone had the time to install the above image as desktop wallpaper and give his opinion. Does it look technically OK (not too dark, not too grey)?

BTW there is a new proposal in the wiki:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/MagicWithin

Obviously the author did put a lot of work into it, so thanks!
Great that people have already a lot of proposals to choose from, much more than the last time.

regards
Ulrich