Re: theme proposal - LightSpotsOnBlueIce

On Sunday, March 25, 2012 00:21:19 Ulrich Hansen wrote:
> Am 24.03.2012 um 22:27 schrieb Stefano Zacchiroli:
> > On this subject, I suggest also reading
> >
> > https://lists.debian.org/debian-desktop/2012/02/msg00020.html
>
> Thanks! Great to hear that this problem might be solved some day.
> regards
> Ulrich

for the time being, i made a version of that logo with an alternative font
called 'Prociono' that Paul Wise recommended to me and which looks somewhat
similar to the original.

when the above issue gets resolved, we can throw it away again :-)

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/LightSpotsOnBlueIce?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=openlogo-
altfont.svg

(i'm sorry, that link looks unstable, i don't know how to place nicer links to
attachments in the wiki)

regards,
andreas