Re: nice-ice wallpaper

Le jeudi 23 février 2012 à 17:11 +0100, fab a écrit :
> > From: Josselin Mouette
> >
> > It needs to be updated to fit the requirements, however, especially in
> > terms of cropping: using it on a 4:3 or 5:4 display will likely result
> > in cutting the ice cube.
>
> Thank you for the suggestion.
> Now there are four source files (one for each aspect ratio) and four
> wallpaper previews.
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/NiceIce

Thanks for your work.

I’m afraid we don’t have a way to select the wallpaper file based on the
resolution. As explained in the requirements page, you need to provide a
picture that still looks nice when cropped.

I also find it way too light - I don’t think it is going to look nice
with Adwaita (but that’s also a matter of personal taste).

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :