Re: nice-ice wallpaper

Hello guys, long time!

I am impressed by the quality of this work. It is current and professional. Perhaps it would be necessary only to adjust the lights. Generally, the icons are on the left side and it is always better to have dark tones on this side.

I think it is worth investing in this idea.

Congratulations to all contributors.

André Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira - si0ux
www.netdeep.com.br

2012/2/23 fab <anto1945@infinito.it>
> From: Josselin Mouette
>
> It needs to be updated to fit the requirements, however, especially in
> terms of cropping: using it on a 4:3 or 5:4 display will likely result
> in cutting the ice cube.

Thank you for the suggestion.
Now there are four source files (one for each aspect ratio) and four
wallpaper previews.

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/NiceIce

ciao

Fabio