Optional repository for themes DebianArt Gitorious

Hi all,

I'm creating a repository[1] for sharing and keep issues of Debian, if
you are interested to be part must provide me the login[2] gitorius.

It will be a pleasure to work collaboratively and openly with you all.

Before the tool used SVN[3], GIT but provide more resources we can
socialize and share experiences among subjects.

In repository SpaceFun[4] can find a script and template to generate
multiple wallpapers from a single SVG, looks like something
interesting and can be improved.

PS:
Still do not know the structure of the GNOME3... I think we should
explore further the ability to use the bottom screen in SVG and other
formats auto-resizable.

[1] https://gitorious.org/themes-debianart
[2] https://gitorious.org/
[3] http://svn.debianart.org