Re: Newbie

Hi Stefano,

thank you for the welcome and your informative reply.

If I get it right because of licensing issues with derivations we
shouldn't use the logo with the usual "debian" on it. So we practically
left with two options:

1) do not use the well known original type-design for writing "debian"

or

2) do not use the name "debian" on our proposal-layouts at all.

Am I right with this assumption?

I couldn't find a deadline for submissions. Does this mean, that there
isn't a clear deadline yet (if there will be one)?

It's interesting that on the debian.net board nobody seems to know that
Gnome 3 is the expected default desktop. But maybe I just found a very
old thread...

Best,
Franz