Re: Theme Proposal for Squeeze "Lisp Machine"

Sorry, I don't think the human theme.

This highly technological, industrial and metal. Can not view as being
lines that were a tissue.

I think the idea of human and rows that have a tissue, would be a good
way to go;

PS:
Let's put those themes on the Squeeze? Not wanting to discourage work
in lisp-machine, but I believe he can get in a future release or
package.

--
://ValessioBrito.info
@valessiobrito / +55 (71) VALESSIO