Re: Theme Proposal for Squeeze "Lisp Machine"

Thanks for your nice words and suggestions!

I have now completed my concept for the CD cover. See:
<http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/lisp-machine>

As you can see I use the alternative wallpaper nr. 5 for the backside of the cover. Which is blue. So consistency between DVD cover and wallpaper wouldn't be an issue if we decide to take a blue wallpaper. I also think it is a nice combination.

As a next step I plan to experiment with blue wallpapers.

@Adnan: I will avoid the lens flare effect.

@Paul: Interesting idea. I am not sure though if I want to do this. If it was the lisp machine that became a starting point for GNU, then it doesn't seem logical to me to brand that machine with the Debian logo. Hm. Thinking about it.

regards
Ulrich