Theme Proposal for Squeeze "Lisp Machine"

Hi!

A few days ago I submitted the proposal "Lisp machine" for the Squeeze Artwork Contest. See:
<http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/lisp-machine>

I had the idea for the artwork when I started working on a new set of Debian CD/DVD labels and covers which I contribute to the project since 2007. See <http://ulrich-hansen.de/debian>.

The picture of the historic Lisp Machine makes a nice background for the new Squeeze CD labels. So I thought it could also be great as desktop wallpaper and background element (bootsplash, installer etc.) for Squeeze itself.

At the moment I concentrate on creating the CD artwork. I would be happy to receive some feedback.

thanks a lot, regards
Ulrich Hansen