Re: variation of SpaceFun

Wow!! Another really lovely work here!!! Congratulations Ulrich!
I really hope Space Machine will be included in Squeeze alternatives! This should be satisfy every user, in particular who required a more serious appereance (with this wallpaper you can have it without renounce to the default Space Fun concept) and should stop critics to the beautiful Space Fun Theme.
Thanks all for your work.

Kind regards,

Marco "Milo" Milone