Re: variation of SpaceFun

Hi,

I created this: http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debian/squeeze/nebula/

but as I'm at the end of the semester at the University ... I am not
much time to have a whole new work.

the source (SVG) of SpaceFun are here:
http://svn.debianart.org/themes/spacefun/

I'll be happy if someone else who knows how to use Inkscape to create
such variation or another.

Only I'm sure many other people are enjoying it, I'm very positive
feedback by Identi.ca/Twitter/Mail.

.ValessioBrito

--
://ValessioBrito.info