Re: Tweaking SpaceFun

Hi,

In 'wallpaper.svg' exist guidelines[1]...

The guidelines are proposed on the screen for different dimensions.

but I create other version wallpaper-wide.svg[2]

:)

[1] http://svn.debianart.org/themes/spacefun/wallpaper/about-guidelines-wp.png
[2] http://svn.debianart.org/themes/spacefun/wallpaper/wallpaper-wide.svg

--