Re: Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme

On sam., 2010-11-06 at 03:33 +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> so here we are, we have four themes submitted to the Squeeze artwork
> contest (http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkSqueeze):
>
> * Nightly: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Nightly
> * SpaceFun: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/SpaceFun
> * Ciel: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/debian-ciel (with a
> discreet variant)
> * Lisp Machine: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/lisp-machine
> (with multiple colors)
>
> The four of them should be included in debian-desktop package
> (wallpaper, gdm/slim/kdm themes, splash screen), but one should be
> selected to be the default Squeeze artwork.

Ok, using a quick & dirty by-hand condorcet method, it seems that the
winner is SpaceFun. I'm gonna start integrating the elements we have
right now, and maybe call for help for the missing stuff later.

Again, thanks and congratulations for all the themes.

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis