Re: Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme

I would greatly appreciate help from all the other artists to adjust
or improve the details in the proposal. As well as create other parts
of spreading (marketing, banners, posters, brochures, flyers, etc.)..

Who does not have access to SVN[1], just ask me via email.

[1] http://svn.debianart.org

Thanks to all who are participating, we will also work in 'pure
blends' and other parts of debian that need help with graphics.

.ValessioBrito

[...]

--
://ValessioBrito.info