Re: Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme

No problemo. If you don't like the icons KSplash displays, they reside in the folder
where the 1600x1200 background is (called practically 1600x1200 -- inside the theme
folder). You'll have to change the icon png, as well as the animation png. The engine
makes the icons appear from blur and become sharper.

cf. http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/1654/snapshot32.png

On 10 November 2010 23:47, Valessio Brito <contato@valessiobrito.info> wrote:
I commit all changes, and add credits to README file:

@valessiobrito / +55 (71) VALESSIO