Re: Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme

No problemo. If you don't like the icons KSplash displays, they reside in the folder
where the 1600x1200 background is (called practically 1600x1200 -- inside the theme
folder). You'll have to change the icon png, as well as the animation png. The engine
makes the icons appear from blur and become sharper.

cf. http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/1654/snapshot32.png