Re: Blue wallpaper / Theme "Lisp machine"

I like the blue version! :) Good work!

On 5 November 2010 23:31, Roman Khomasuridze <khomasuridze@gmail.com> wrote:
Simply WOW my friend, haven't seen such a great wallpaper since some time. Personally (eh.) I prefer this version over others:
a) it perfectly fits clearlooks;
b) it's not distracting, not too neutral, thus suitable for any environment;
c) it distinguishes itself from desktop icons, so their labels are visible (see debian-ciel for. ex, it's too low contrast, I can't read on it);
d) The Swirl.. It's fantastic!