Re: desktop-base/ciel and squeeze: plan of action

just my two cents:
Maybe (very, very) stupid idea, but why not set up survymonkey (or similar) poll/questionnaire and announce it on debian-desktop list? Gnome project comes to mind, they occasionally make such polls. Though not sure if that's serious solution or if it fits Debian standards or decision making process (it's better suited to gather information).

On the other hand, in terms of readiness and overall reception (at least to date) I think debian-ciel should be chosen (though personally I might prefer Lisp-machine)

Regards
Roman