Re: [Fwd: Re: Debian Ciel -- A Theme Proposal for Squeeze]

Hello friends,

I got a mail from the venerable Will Set with new sources basically
patching KDE4 to... well, I guess he explained it better:

Hi Amir,
           I see I missed the deadline for open additions to ciel,
so I hope you can use my changes as a possible bug fix?

My changes basically add kde4 directories and meta data so that the newly added
direcories
Ciel and Ciel-discreet located in the kde4-wallpaper  can be copied to the
/usr/share/wallpapers
directory...

~# cp -a /home/user/download/ciel/kde4-wallpaper/Ciel /usr/share/wallpapers
~# cp -a /home/user/download/ciel-discreet/kde4-wallpaper/Ciel-discreet
/usr/share/wallpapers

also see changelog

Will

So, is this a case where he missed the deadline or is this even acceptable post-freeze?
Should we keep this for a future branch for Sid or would that be acceptable in case
the theme got chosen?

Here are the sources:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11675431/ciel-SOURCE-2.3.tar.gz

Thank you for your advice and tnx to Will!

Cheerio!