Re: Debian Ciel -- A Theme Proposal for Squeeze

Yves, thanks for the suggestion! I tried out some more lipstick (lol) and it really looks good!
Here is the new version, 2.1.

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/debian-ciel

2.1 - 2010.10.14
* Debian Ciel got a bit of lipstick ;) Reintroducing the rather pinkish Debian logo by popular request.
Thanks to Yves and all others for the suggestion!
* overhauled the wallpaper and other backgrounds; slightly more gradients
* SLiM theme!
* new and better KDM theme!
* GDM / KDM backgrounds now without disturbing logo (thanks to secipolla)
* new pinkish Debian icon
* added Xfce theming proposal

@Valessio - I like your theme, although you should maybe decrease the black around the borders a bit and make it
more into a ring form...

On 14 October 2010 08:25, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@debian.org> wrote:
On mer., 2010-10-13 at 16:26 -0300, Valessio Brito wrote:
> was working on another proposal[1], but like the simplicity of
> debian-ciel with the spiral in red.
>
> [1] http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debian/squeeze/nebula/

This one's nice too, anyway.

Cheers,