Re: [Fwd: Re: Debian Ciel -- A Theme Proposal for Squeeze]

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 09:39:42PM +0200, Amir Dizdarević wrote:
> @Josselin: Thanks for notifying. Should we drop the theme requirements for
> this release altogether? It would be nice if we
> could at least have the icon theme. Maybe, if that's not an option, we
> should just stick to gnome-brave, since it already has a Debian icon in the
> start menu (if I remember correctly). Would that icon theme be more
> acceptable? It has after all blue folders which look much better with e.g.
> Ciel. It does create overhead though.

Can you summarize what the difference between the currently used icon
theme, the Tango! theme and gnome-brave is?  Is gnome-brave a
color-modified version of tango?

I guess the Tango icons are very well established and should be less of
a problem to use (though I was under the impression that the current
icon theme was actually tango already)

Michael