Re: Debian squeeze theme: dead in the water?

On lun., 2010-10-11 at 16:07 -0300, Valessio Brito wrote:
> I think everything is perfect. I will work quickly to create a new design.
>
> We publish on identi.ca as the deadline for submitting a full proposal
> for Debian theme is up to the 30th of this month?
>
> All new propostal write url here:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkSqueeze
>
> identi.ca_msg = "Join the new visual design Debian aka 'squeeze' until
> 30 October. Submit your proposal: http://deb.li/62H1";

Ok, due to release team concerns, I guess we'll make the deadline oct
24th (sunday, at 23:59 UTC for example). That let some time to people to
finish/refine their theme (and maybe submit fresh ones, though it might
be a bit late now) and let us some time to integrate the theme in the
desktop-base package, upload it to sid and test it somehow.

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis