Re: Artwork to Debian Squeeze

On jeu., 2010-06-03 at 03:17 -0300, Valessio Brito wrote:
> The proposal I'm trying to develop is that 'Debian is also fun'.

I like that theme.

> I think we should define the concept before making an entire proposal.
>
> I started with this concept to encourage a discussion on the subject.
>
> We can do any theme, but need to know if everyone agrees that: 'Debian is fun'.

Hmmh, imho there are two approaches (and maybe a third one combining the
two first). Either we define a common theme, and people can start and
create artwork based on the theme, either people can start creating
theme *and* artwork following it. I'm not exactly settled on this one,
maybe some artist would find the first approach too restricted.

Though, I'm not strongly opposed to both approaches, and I like the
“debian is fun” theme

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis