Re: Artwork to Debian Squeeze

The proposal I'm trying to develop is that 'Debian is also fun'.

We already have the slogan: 'The universal operating system'.

Now, lack determine whether the concept is really saying: 'Debian is fun'.

I liked Lenny, collaborated in its construction. But I believe that
the proposal takes concept.

Debian is secure, everyone knows it.
Debian seems a bit difficult.
We need to change it, because 'Debian is fun'.

I think we should define the concept before making an entire proposal.

I started with this concept to encourage a discussion on the subject.

We can do any theme, but need to know if everyone agrees that: 'Debian is fun'.

--
.ValessioBrito - Comunicação e Tecnologia
Blog: http://valessiobrito.info

Atenção: Este e-mail pode conter anexos no formato ODF (Open Document
Format)/ABNT (extensões odt, ods, odp, odb, odg). Antes de pedir os
anexos em outro formato, você pode instalar gratuita e livremente o
BrOffice (http://www.broffice.org) ou o seguinte Plugin para Microsoft
Office (http://www.sun.com/software/star/odf_plugin/get.jsp). Também
arquivos vetoriais no formato SVG use (http://www.InkscapeBrasil.org).