Re: split desktop-base package

On sam, 2009-08-22 at 09:09 +0000, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> > No. But again, I don't see why that would need to be under the
> > desktop-base umbrella. Create whatever desktop-base-kde you need,
> but
> > that doesn't need to have a desktop-base agreement, afaik.
>
> desktop-base pulls in gtk thru librsvg-common.

Yeah, sorry I missed that (I thought qt used that too, and missed it was
a gtk stuff). Loïc seems to have added it at one time. For the Xfce pov,
I don't need it, I already recommends librsvg-common in needing
packages, and could upgrade that to Depends if really needed. Not sure
about GNOME and other stuff, but I'm not sure it really belongs in
desktop-base.

Loïc, Josselin, what do you think?

Cheers,

--