Re: desktop-base and KDE

Qua, 2007-05-02 às 22:21 +0200, Daniel Baumann escreveu:
> Luis Matos wrote:
> > Kde had some issues right before the release but they were solved ...
> > well ... i thought so.
>
> so, is someone going to look about it? can a fixed package in r1 be
> expected, or should i ignore it for the livecds anyway?

My advice ( i am just a user ) is to fill a bug against desktop-base and
rest.

Kde does not support well the alternatives system and several users
complained that desktop-base would overcome the control-center.

see bug 407799 [0] and 415064 [1] for an issue reported on desktop-base
4.0.1 that seems to point to desktop-base to override the kdm theme.