Debian Live now uses tasks

Hi list,

Debian Live now uses tasks to provide images for GNOME, KDE and Xfce
'live Debian desktops' (laptop support also included). It's really
important that after testing Debian Desktop with a live system the
user end with the same set of packages if installing it through d-i.
After some months i sent a patch and talked with Debian live guys they
implemented the feature. They're also building daily images. Enjoy!

I'm trying to bring more visibility to these images discussing elevate
their status to something official. We will see... ;-)

[0] = http://blog.daniel-baumann.ch/2007/02/05#20070205_debian-live-autobuild

regards,
-- stratus
http://stratusandtheswirl.blogspot.com
ps: There's no ubiquity support yet. Give your friends both Etch live
and install CDs when the time comes. I accept donations/funding to
ship stuff worldwide. :-P