Re: desktop-base 4.0.0 MIGRATED to testing

On 1/22/07, Matthew McGuire <gray@shadowglade.net> wrote:
Hi all,

I offer my apologies for my original message. I meant to be humorous and
I sounded like a jerk. I have twiddled with the svg in Inkscape and I
have the original if needed. If someone wants to point out the svn to me
I can build a proper patch for desktop-base. I looked on alioth but it
seems to be having problems right now.

Don't worry and that's great you spend some time working on the issue
into inkscape, thanks. Btw, you can browse the desktop-base svn
repository[0] in the web or checkout it anonymously too. It works for
me right now.

By the way, Inkscape has gotten really nice. I really should work more
often with GNOME applications.

=)

[0] = http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-desktop/packages/unstable

regards,