Xfce Etch, installation report for desktop

I just installed a Xfce Etch using xfce cd.

I currently see two problems:

1) xdm fails to install in d-i (#407342, jcristau accepts patchs for
this bug, or else we should have gdm in xfce cds...)
2) librsvg isn't installed, so no wallpaper is currently displayed.
Shouldn't desktop-base depends on librsvg so wallpapers in there can be
displayed (as the default wallapepr is svg). Or should I ask tasksel
maintainer to add manually librsvg to xfce task ?

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis