Re: Xfce Etch, installation report for desktop

On Sat, Jan 20, 2007, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> 2) librsvg isn't installed, so no wallpaper is currently displayed.
> Shouldn't desktop-base depends on librsvg so wallpapers in there can be
> displayed (as the default wallapepr is svg).

 I think desktop-base should, yes (like any program using SVG files,
 e.g. gnome-games, gnome-themes, etc.).  I've added the following
 dependency in SVN:
    Recommends: librsvg2-common

 I've reused version 4.0.1 of desktop-base which wasn't uploaded for
 some reason.

 I'm not uploading yet as we need the gdm theme fixes.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>