Fwd: Debian objectives for lenny ... desktop

Luis F. C. Matos
Departamento de Engenharia Mecânica
Universidade de Aveiro

  --- mensagem reenviada: ---
--- Begin Message --- sorry ... i missed this message and only noticed after luis' message. About luis' message ... We (I) count on splashy. It's totally debian people's project (right ... Luis has switch to ubuntu ... but we can forgive him) and we can shape it to our use, directly from upstream.

SELinux is also a good feature to enable.

Em Sat, 6 Jan 2007 14:02:56 +0100