Re: Gone Wallpaper

On 12/13/06, Luis Matos <a26652@alunos.mec.ua.pt> wrote:
Qua, 2006-12-13 às 12:42 -0200, Gustavo Franco escreveu:
> On 12/13/06, Matthew P. McGuire <gray@shadowglade.net> wrote:
> > Jérôme Marant wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > There was a nice default wallpaper
> > > ("01" at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtwork/WallpapersEtch)
> > > as a default background image, until a recent upgrade.
> > >
> > > I don't know if it was caused by a KDE upgrade or a desktop-base
> > > upgrade.
> > >
> > > What happened to it?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >

> > Also,
> >
> > The latest in Unstable changed the default desktop for GNOME. It used to
> > be /usr/share/images/desktop-base/debian-blueish-wallpaper.svg.

i confirm this.

Now i see.

Andre, why you've changed the .svg so much without prior notice ? We
had a swirl on top right and now it has a different position and there
are some minor changes. :(

I'm going to fix it on svn for 4.0.1, and hope it makes Etch but i
can't guarantee. Apologies for the inconvenience users. Btw, 4.0.0
haven't entered Etch, but some changes there should (except the one
cited above).

regards,
-- stratus