Re: Gone Wallpaper

Qua, 2006-12-13 às 12:42 -0200, Gustavo Franco escreveu:
> On 12/13/06, Matthew P. McGuire <gray@shadowglade.net> wrote:
> > Jérôme Marant wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > There was a nice default wallpaper
> > > ("01" at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtwork/WallpapersEtch)
> > > as a default background image, until a recent upgrade.
> > >
> > > I don't know if it was caused by a KDE upgrade or a desktop-base
> > > upgrade.
> > >
> > > What happened to it?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >

> > Also,
> >
> > The latest in Unstable changed the default desktop for GNOME. It used to
> > be /usr/share/images/desktop-base/debian-blueish-wallpaper.svg.

i confirm this.

> > Any idea why this was changed, it was really professional looking.
>
> We shouldn't have a regression on that. Btw, changed for what?
> Screenshot please.
>
> `dpkg -l desktop-base' and `ls -al /etc/alternatives/desktop-background' outputs are appreciated too.

 dpkg -l desktop-base

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name                              Version
Description
ii  desktop-base                      4.0.0
common files for the Debian Desktop

ls -al /etc/alternatives/desktop-background
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 59 Dec 13
17:16 /etc/alternatives/desktop-background