Re: Debian MoreBlue GDM Theme (new version)

2006/12/11, Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se>:
On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 14:34 -0200, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out by myself what's the pam related problem with
> the theme that rmurray cited in the wiki article.
>
> Could you please take a look into the gdm manual[0] and search for
> pam-error ? This is in Item Nodes (8.2.4). Doesn't that tell you
> something? I hope so.
>
> [0] = http://www.gnome.org/projects/gdm/docs/2.16/thememanual.html

Just an uneducated guess...

By comparing debblue and debian-moreblue, moreblue is missing a start
tag for the text field in pam-error.

I fixed this here...

moreblue is also missing a field for pam-message, I suggest adding one
above the pam-error field.

??????

But I don't need "pam-message" if I use "pam-prompt"...

Look a version with pam-message:
http://cdd.debianbrasil.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/screenshot/gdm-pam-message.png

If my assumptions are incorrect, I apologise for the noise.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson

--
Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira (si0ux) <andrelrf@gmail.com>
Orlandia - SP - Brazil

"Uma sociedade só é democrática quando ninguém for tão rico que possa comprar alguém e ninguém seja tão pobre que tenha de se vender a alguém..." - Jean Jacques Rousseau