Re: Debian MoreBlue GDM Theme (new version)

On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 14:34 -0200, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out by myself what's the pam related problem with
> the theme that rmurray cited in the wiki article.
>
> Could you please take a look into the gdm manual[0] and search for
> pam-error ? This is in Item Nodes (8.2.4). Doesn't that tell you
> something? I hope so.
>
> [0] = http://www.gnome.org/projects/gdm/docs/2.16/thememanual.html

Just an uneducated guess...

By comparing debblue and debian-moreblue, moreblue is missing a start
tag for the text field in pam-error.

moreblue is also missing a field for pam-message, I suggest adding one
above the pam-error field.

If my assumptions are incorrect, I apologise for the noise.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson