Re: Debian MoreBlue GDM Theme (new version)

On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 15:42 -0200, André Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira wrote:
>         moreblue is also missing a field for pam-message, I suggest
>         adding one
>         above the pam-error field.
>
> ??????
>
> But I don't need "pam-message" if I use "pam-prompt"...
>
> Look a version with pam-message:
> http://cdd.debianbrasil.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/screenshot/gdm-pam-message.png

Are you sure? They have different descriptions,

        pam-prompt
        Label that displays the PAM prompt. This is the prompt that PAM
        uses to ask for username, password, etc...

and
        pam-message
        Label that displays the PAM message. These are messages that
        PAM/GDM gives about state of the account, help about the prompts
        and other information.

And a quick grep shows that almost all of my other themes provide
pam-prompt, pam-message, and pam-error.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson