Re: A co-worker installing his Desktop, ping for status and upcoming guide.

On 12/1/06, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@corsac.net> wrote:
On ven, 2006-12-01 at 17:27 -0200, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> Corsac, any progress on xfce? The RMs agreed to push that into Etch?

Well, I didn't receive much responses, but they didn't promise we could
get everything in Etch. libxfce4util has been uploaded, with the patch
to add desktop-base folders in XDG_CONFIG_DIRS. xfce4-session and rest
of Xfce 4.4rc2 should be uploaded this weekend by daf, my AM (I really
hope so, that's quite a loss of time...). If necessary I'll reping RMs
so it can transition quietly to Etch.

Great, tell me the stuff that is required to migrate and the versions
when the time comes and i'll ask vorlon or aba.

Do we have news about the freeze ?

general freeze ? not yet.

regards,
-- stratus